Fish Buffet - a profitable loyalty program at PokerOK
PokerOK rakeback ranges from 15% to 50%. To get back part of the paid commission, players participate in the Fish Buffet loyalty program. It is multilevel, and the higher the status in the VIP system, the greater the percentage of rake returned to the account.
Rakeback system - what is it?
Rake is a commission charged by the poker room from each bet for the provision of services. In other words, it is this money that the poker room lives on, providing visitors with access to cash games and tournaments.
Features of the rakeback system:
- In poker events, the size of the rake is fixed, but in the cash it depends on the size of the pot;
- Rakeback is a return of the commission taken by the poker room;
- The more actively a PokerOK visitor participates in the game, the more bonuses he receives.
The rakeback system is closely related to the loyalty program that operates in the Asian room. Therefore, it is worth considering the Fish Buffet system operating in GGPokerOK.
Receive up to 50% rake
GGPokerOK has developed one of the most profitable loyalty programs, within which players can return half of the money spent on commission. Imagine a rake of 5% in Hold'em and 3% in Omaha. With a regular game, the amount accumulates very decent. And in order to get these funds back, PokerOk visitors participate in the loyalty program.
Features of Fish Buffet:
- The loyalty program includes 24 levels and 7 statuses;
- For 0.01$ rake, the player receives 1 bonus point;
- The more points a player accumulates, the higher his status becomes;
- The higher the level in Fish Buffet, the higher the percentage of rake is returned to the account;
- After reaching a new status, a poker player can spin the reel for free and receive an additional gift;
- The amount of rakeback at each level is determined randomly, but its minimum amount is 10%;
- If, to reach a new level, players do not have time to earn the required number of points, the status may be downgraded.
Levels and statuses in the Fish Buffet program:
|Status at Fish Buffet||Fish Buffet Level||Rakeback percentage||Points required|
|gold fish||Bronze||22%||1 500|
If, after the expiration of the time allotted for reaching a new level, the player fails to collect the required number of points, the counter is reset to zero, and the excess number of points burns out. The player will receive 10% cashback from the amount of the burned-out points.
Answers to visitors' questions
New visitors have a lot of questions regarding Fish Buffet. And so that you do not fur the forums and sites in search of information, we give exhaustive answers right here:
- Can I participate in the loyalty program from my smartphone? Oh sure. Regardless of the device from which the player visits the poker room, he is guaranteed to receive points for playing in tournaments and cash games.
- Can the status in Fish Buffet drop if you don't play for a long time? Unfortunately yes. The less you play, the faster the level in the VIP system goes down. And if you want to get a high percentage of cashback again, you will have to accumulate points again.
- Do I need to register with Fish Buffet? Yes, to become a member of the loyalty program, you need to log in to the client, open the "Promotions" tab and click on "Opt-in".
Rakeback on PokerOK significantly higher than other poker rooms, so don't waste your time and sign up at Fish Buffet!